1. How many molecules are in 15.0 g of PH3?
(Avogadro’s number is 6.022 x 1023)
2. What is the molar mass of an oxygen atom?
3. The density of pure water is 1000 g dm-3.
What is the molarity of pure water?
4. Calculate the mass of KOH that should be dissolved in 500 cm3 water to give a solution with a concentration of 0.600 mol dm-3
5. A 1 dm3 sample of Noble gas X contains 0.04471 moles. The density of the gas is 1.784 g dm-3. Which gas does the sample contain?
6. Calculate the concentration of the solution that is formed by adding 50 cm3 of water to 25 cm3 of 0.268 mol dm-3 HCl
7. 0.05 moles of an Iron salt FeClx reacts with AgNO3to form 21.5 g of AgCl. What is the value of x?
8. A The uncertainty of a balance is + 0.1g. What is the % uncertainty if this balance is used to measure 26.7 g of CuSO4?
9. What is the formula of Iron(II) Carbonate?
10. Dinitrogen Monoxide decomposes to produce Nitrogen and Oxygen according to the following equation:
2N2O(g) → 2N2(g) + O2(g)
Assuming a constant temperature, how many times greater is the volume of the products than the volume of the reactants?
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.