1. What is the correct order of the stages of Time of Flight mass spectrometry?
2. In Mg2+ how many electrons are found in an s subshell?
3. Which of the following elements has the lowest 1st Ionisation Energy?
4. Which of the following statements is NOT correct?
5. How many protons are present in 1 atom of 14C?
6. Which of the following is the correct definition of ‘Isotopes’?
7. Which of these atoms has fewest neutrons?
8. Which ion has the same number of electrons as 83Kr but 1 less proton and 1 less neutron?
9. What is the maximum number of electrons that an orbital in the 3p subshell can hold?
10. Which equation represents the 1st Ionisation Energy of Bromine?
Share your Results: