1. Which of the following equations show H2O2 acting as a reducing agent?
2. What is the simplest ionic equation for the reaction of Na2CO3 with HNO3?
3. What is the oxidation number of Chromium in Cr2O72-?
4. Which of the following statements is correct?
5. Which oxide of nitrogen has the highest oxidation number?
6. The equations below show redox reactions of Vanadium species. Which of the equations is NOT a correctly balanced redox equation?
7. Which of the following rules for finding the oxidation state of an element is correct?
8. Which of the following reactions is NOT a disproportionation reaction?
9. When Chloride reacts as a reducing agent it is oxidised to Chlorine: 2Cl- → Cl2 + 2e- 0.362 moles of Chloride were required to completely reduce 0.181 moles of Lead Oxide (PbO2). What is the oxidation number of Lead at the end of this reaction?
10. In which of the following ions is Iodine present in the +5 oxidation state?
Share your Results: